12/17/08

0 Taco Delight

I am such a fan of fast, easy recipes! I was a working mom for 15 years and I know it can be a challenge to come home from work and start making dinner. You can make your own salsa, or use your own favorite bottled salsa.

I like this recipe because you can top it off with anything you want. For picky eaters, you can puree the salsa, so there's no 'chunks.' My kids loves smashing the chips on their plate before topping it with the taco mixture!



Taco Delight
(4x6 printable recipe) (full page recipe)

1 lb. ground beef
1 onion, chopped (can omit)
12 oz. salsa (1 1/2 c.)
1-8oz. can of tomato sauce
1 t. chicken bouillon (I like the McCormick's Chicken Base)
1 c. white rice
1/2 c. water
Sour cream
Lettuce
Cheddar Cheese
Guacamole
Tortilla chips




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover